Yesterday we stumbled upon this beauty. I couldn't stop laughing! Every part of this is funny and I am going to tell you why. UVU parking is insane..as I am sure most of you know, but this is actually the institute parking lot. Sharing is caring right? Not for this guy! We were one of the first people to see it and we looked around wondering where the driver/ witnesses were? No one was around. We saw a guy talking on the phone a little ways away. He came up to us and asked if it was our car (really?) and we said no. It just so happens this guy didn't see what happened, but he called the cops anyway. The more we talked about it the funnier it became. This student must have been in such a rush to make it to class that he or she tried to squeeze into a good parking spot and couldn't quite make it or they thought it was a parking spot up for grabs and went in for the kill! Either way better luck next time.
Nice and Snug
There goes tuition! All jokes aside this really does stink for whoever it is..
It doesn't stand out at all!?!?!
HAHAHA still laughing. Really?
I loved that the driver just left and is going to take care of it later. Classic.
I loved that the driver just left and is going to take care of it later. Classic.
I hope this wasn't any of you peeps. All you can do is laugh..life is meant to be enjoyed!



John and I laughed/were disgusted at this for a long time. Some people.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! This is totally awesome..... who in there right mind!?!?! So bizarre!
ReplyDelete