Friday we went to a haunted house called Nightmare on 13th. As most people know I am as jumpy as my mother and I pretty much jump at anything if it's loud or catches me off guard. Blake and I don't watch scary movies, but a good thriller that isn't gory or satanic is okay. We just might be wimps, but I am okay with that. SO why did we go to a haunted house? I don't know, other than it is fun. I have already been to this haunted house so I thought I would be okay, but once the chainsaw guys came around I booked it through the rooms and into the clown room which is even worse. This isn't the first time I have ran through a haunted house... it was actually my third time. I'm okay thanks for asking, but I do feel bad that I sacrifice everyone in front of me by knocking then over or pushing them for my own safety to get the H out of there!
We weren't planning on painting our pumpkins this year, but our friends bought us these and invited us over to paint them. It was so much fun.. I highly recommend painting your pumpkin. Less mess! Blake accomplished the two on the left while I was perfecting my smile.
Saturday- Rise and shout the Cougars are out! Blake and I have been very fortunate to have been able to go to many of the BYU football games this year. Last Saturday was our fifth game we have gone too. I love going to the BYU football games not only to watch, but to be with my Jackson family. It has been exciting to watch Blake get big into it this year. He loves sports, but he wasn't the biggest fan of football until I introduced him to BYU football. GO ME!
Friends are the best but my best friend Blake Porter is the best of all. I find it funny how much we are alike. He makes me smile and laugh everyday. This is totally random right? Okay well school is getting crazy and now I have to go study for my Micro test tomorrow.
PS Still haven't found a Job yet anybody out there that can hook a sister up?




Ha. Great update. Glad you found a new apartment and glad you didn't die in the haunted house... those things are no bueno. Love you!
ReplyDelete