We found a good price for a beach house that was a block away from Folly beach. It was nice to walk to the beach instead of drive. The wives took a road trip because our husbands have been working in Georgia.
I am starting to think that the foolish man that built his house upon the sand wasn't so foolish after all. The view is amazing.
One of the wives out here went to school in Hawaii and learned how to surf. She was nice enough to teach Makell and I. We didn't get up on the board all the way, but we got close. Nevertheless it was a lot fun and a really good work out. I totally want to do it again. Thanks Gwen you're a great teacher.
The Crew!
After the beach we went to Charleston. People from South Carolina told us that we HAVE to go to Charleston and I am glad we did. It was beautiful. We had dinner at a fun restaurant where you could see the Atlantic Ocean all around us
Love seeing your great adventures! Love and miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteI think I might boycott your blog...at least for the next month or so...but only because I am so jealous of all the beautiful scenery you are enjoying back east! Glad you are having fun!!!!
ReplyDelete